The Yio Chu Kang EC is a development that has been developed by highly experienced experts. The executive condos have received various bids at the state tender which concluded on Thursday.
10 Bids That Were Received
– Hoi Hup Realty submitted the top bid which was approximately S$183.80 million.
– Nanshan Group in Singapore also submitted a high bid which was approximately S$173.24 million.
– Amara Holdings Unit TTH and KH Capital submitted the lowest bid which was approximately S$254 psf ppr.
Site Plan for Hundred Palms Residences EC
The Housing and Development Board conducted the tender and they acted as the sales agents for the development. It is worth noting down that the site is approximately 1.8 hectares and it can be able to generate 520 units. What are Executive Condos (ECs)? This is a hybrid housing form that is owned by a private or public firm. The resale conditions are mostly lifted within a period of approximately ten years after completion of a particular EC project.
Hundred Palms Yio Chu Kang Road Site Plan and Facilities
Why should people consider purchasing the condominiums? Below are some reasons why this particular development is unique. Please see the site plan below for more information with regards to the development.
– All buyers are assured of getting luxurious floor layouts and high quality condominiums that are designed by experts.
– It also has many amenities like a playground, children’s pool, BBQ pits and a 50 metre lap pool.
– There are also five or three bedroom units available at the development.
– It is worth noting down that the houses are planned and are equipped with the best appliances.
Hundreds Palms Hoi Hup Realty Singapore
The development is located on Yiu Chu Kang road in District 19. The development is linked to the Central Expressway and it takes approximately 15 minutes to reach the CBD. The development is also accessible using the train. It is also near Singapore’s largest shopping mall which is known as NEX Shopping Mall. Provided that you’re eligible in terms of investment, it is actually a privilege for you to own an Executive Condominium.
The Yio Chu Kang Executive Condominiums received ten bids because it’s one of the best developments found in Singapore. Some factors like location and amenities available have contributed a lot in attracting many people. The state tender concluded on Thursday and this means that no more bids are currently being accepted. These high quality executive condominiums were in high demand and that’s why it received very high bids. Developing an Executive Condominium project requires a lot of investment and time. Basically, you need to spend a lot of cash of you want a luxurious condominium that meets your needs.